Welcome to Golden Touch Mobile Spray Tanning!
We offer Fast, Affordable, and Convenient Mobile Spray Tanning to Miami and surrounding areas. We go to you! It’s known that over exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays causes pre-mature aging, wrinkles, and even skin cancer. Well, we have the perfect alternative to give you the golden dark natural looking tan of your dreams without all the harmful effects. Spray tanning is truly the only safe way to tan.
Our products are all natural & organic (paraben free, nut allergen free, completely safe on skin)
NO ORANGE undertone
No smelly odor/raspberry almond scent
Serving Miami/Broward and surrounding areas
Dries in 3 minutes
Instant color with bronze booster
Last 7-12 days (and more with our touch up products)
We’re Mobile — We Go To You!
Perfect for your next date, wedding, bar-mitzvah, boat ride, beach trip, vacation, music video, movie, body building competition, music awards, bikini contest, modeling gig, prom etc. We go to you!
Pre & Post Spray Tan Recommendations
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Shower, Shave, & Exfoliate before your spray tan appointment.
- When exfoliating your skin, use an exfoliant specifically designed to prepare your skin for the sunless application. This will ensure that all oils and dead skin cells are removed from the body and enhances the spray tan results.
- Do Not use body wash that has a lot of fragrance; it like will act like a barrier and not allow the spray tan to adhere to the body evenly. Also do not use any exfoliator with any oils in it as this will cause the spray tan to drip off your skin due to excessive oils on your skin. We recommend St. Ives apricot scrub to exfoliate with.
- Make sure all signs of DHA are completely removed from your skin if you have spray tanned before or used a self-tanner.
- Do not put on any deodorant, make-up, oils, body spray, or perfume on your skin the day of your spray tan. If you do have any deodorant or make up on be sure to remove it prior to your appointment.
- If your skin is dry, use a moisturizing lotion so the solution will adhere to your skin more evenly (avoid lotion with perfumes or fragrance). Examples of good lotions to use before your spray tan: Jergens, Eucerin, Suave, etc..
- If you need to get a pedicure or manicure make sure you do so atleast one day before your spray tan.
- If you wax make sure you do it a minimum of 48 hours before your spray tan.
DURING THE APPOINTMENT:
- Wear what you feel comfortable in. If you choose to wear a bra and/or underwear make sure they are dark-colored. You can tan nude as well.
- Make sure all hair is away from face and up off your neck. We do provide hair nets and sticky feet and disposable G-strings during spray tanning session.
- Ask your spray tan technician for a PH balancing spray to remove any oils or dirt on your skin.
- Do not touch your skin after the spray tan and follow all directions from the spray tan technician.
- Ask a golden girl about ways you can pro-long your tan with our touch-up products.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Wait 3 minutes until you feel dry to put your garments back on.
- Do not wear a bra or socks. (bring flip flops if possible.)
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing. A dress or loose pants/shorts with a loose top is ideal. A big black T-shirt and loose drawstring pants is always best.
- Avoid water, sweat, cleaning products, the gym, and any strenuous activities that may cause your body to perspire.
- Do not shower until after 8 hours. It takes a full 24 hours for the DHA to fully develop on your skin, so the longer you can avoid showering, the better.
- For your first shower after your spray tan, simply rinse off- avoid any soap. You will see the instant bronzer wash off- this is NORMAL. The bronzer was originally applied to help you see your tan...your actual tan is developed underneath the bronzer and is revealed after your first shower.
DURING THE LIFE OF YOUR TAN:
- Your spray tan should last approximately 7-12 days depending on how you maintain your skin and your skin type.
- Stay hydrated, drink lots of water.
- Moisturize frequently. Avoid lotions with fragrance or alcohol in them.
- Use a tan extender lotion. Ask your Golden Girl about our great touch-up products.
- Your face will be the first place your tan starts to fade- this is completely normal. Use a venetian mist to keep that bronze glow. Ask your Golden Girl about our great products or visit our online store.
- Minimize the amount of shaving gel on your legs. If you need to shave, use a hair conditioner as the lathering agent instead of shaving cream or body wash.
All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
Your appointment is very important to us and is reserved especially for you; We understand schedule adjustments are necessary and we will work with you to accommodate those changes the best we can. Last minute cancellations and no shows leave gaps in our schedules that cannot be filled without timely notice and prevent us from being able to accommodate other clients waiting for appointments. If changes need to be made to your appointment please kindly let us know a minimum of 12 hours in advance so we have time to fill your spot. A Cancellation fee for half the appointment cost is in effect for no shows and last minute cancellations